Friday, December 21, 2012

Dossie Bubble - 21



I used a photo to add a new personalized face to this doll. I found some original clothes from the doll and recolored them, and then I continued making more of my own designs. I know my old hand is so wobbly, but hopefully they are playable. I had a ball drawing them.

The black and white set of clothes have no tabs. Either print them out on magnetic sheets, or use a bobby pin to hold the clothing on. I am experimenting with a paper putty, putting little dots on the back of the clothing. It is re-useable so so far so good. I'll talk more about this when I've completed my own experiment.

Have fun coloring, or cutting and if you think you'd like to give your own designs a try, please do. You'll be glad you did. It is a fun hobby and growing in popularity all the time. From vintage to modern day self-made dolls and designs, this is an inexpensive hobby with so many facets to it. Enjoy!  ~DJH

No comments:

Post a Comment